Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Say the words ! (GODOGOOD) Pay it forward !@#

"Giving a new idea life"

Some say, ... it is difficult, ... it can't be done, it is impossible !
I say : I can, I will, I shall, .... therefor I AM !

I SAY - I KNOW ...
http://ikykwk.tk/

It is a way of how we look at the moment and the experiences we are in.
It is the way we talk about the people around us.
It is about the way we act and react.

So what is the reason for the things we dream of ?
Why are we in sorrow ?

When will a change be possible and in our own hands ?


So many questions. In our road to the awareness of OUR STATE OF BEING.

Remember Maslov's theories

Hierarchy of needs ?

The only thing you need in life is :

- food

- sleep & shelter

- people to communicate with & to create with. Family, Friends, Lover, ....

*- all the extra luxury and activities are on a higher need,...
but less important levels.

THE POWER OF BEING AWARE BRINGS US TO OUR STATE OF BEING !

No comments:

Post a Comment